Happy weekend everyone, I have been thinking of gruesome dishes to make for Halloween. My Birthday is the day after and I am always planning a crazy looking cake or a scary theme to celebrate with but this year I don’t have any friends around so instead I am spending time coming up with a creative idea on how to create some scary looking meals.
This crazy curry is in honor of all my friends who always played along with my whims and fancies, dressed up for me at my parties and have been an awesome part of my life. Cant wait to see all of them again.
Here is a small preview of the craziness we used to come up with
This recipe maybe a little scary at first but is also the most delicious and simple curry I have ever made in my entire life and the secret ingredient is without doubt the Gizzard itself. My love for Gizzard goes back a long way so when I found a whole tray of them and no one to share it with. I simply just ate them all.
- Gizzard and Heart Uncooked – 1 Lb.
- Onions – 2 Finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – ½ Bunch
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 Tsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 Tsp.
- Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp.
- Kitchen King Masala – 1 Tsp.
- Green Chilies – 2 Finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 Chopped
- Potatoes – 2 Optional
- In a pressure cooker add a little oil and brown chopped onions.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and stir gently for 2 minutes.
- Next add the coriander powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder.
- When all the masala is dry add chopped tomatoes.
- Add the Kitchen King masala and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Gizzard/Heart and cook for 2 whistles in the pressure cooker.
- Add fresh chopped coriander leaves.
This is not a curry you eat with rice….