Getting ready for a big party need some finger food??? Crab Rangoon is just the thing to make. I call these my Win-Win Recipe. Easy On the chef and delicious on the tongue.
I always have a box of 12 ready and frozen before time. Remember to freeze them in parchment paper or cling wrap, foil tends to stick and tear the wrapper shells.
Uninvited Guest?? You are now welcome home.
• Imitation Crab Sticks – 50 gms Shredded
• Cream Cheese – 100 gms
• Spring Onions – 3 Sticks Finely Chopped
• Wanton Wrappers – Defrosted
• Egg – 1 beaten for Egg Wash
• Oil – For Frying
• Tabasco – To Taste
• Green Chili – Deseeded and Finely Chopped
• In a bowl mix the cream cheese, crab, spring onions, green chili, then add a dash of Tabasco.
• Brush the edges of a sheet of wanton wrapper with the egg wash.
• Place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the wanton wrapper. Do not over fill.
• Join the edges of the wanton wrapper so that it resembles the shape of a triangle;
continue this method till all the cream cheese mixture has been filled.
• In a skillet, heat oil for frying. Gently place the wanton wrappers and fry till golden brown and crispy.
Eat With These Recommended Sauces:-
• Kimball’s Thai Chili Sauce,
• Maggie Hot and Sweet
• Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
P.S :- TURN THIS INTO A VEGETARIAN RECIPE BY SUBTRACTING THE CRAB